The TAHOE® T16 is fully loaded and priced to deliver huge returns of fun and excitement. A 7” touchscreen multifunction display is standard and displays your GPS-accurate speed, the water depth, as well as your motor’s vitals. Inside, creature comforts abound in the form of twin forward lounges with ample underseat storage, and out back you’ll find a sun pad and a FourStroke Mercury outboard for spirited and economical performance. Rounding out the package is a custom-built trailer for years of on-road peace of mind.
2024 Tahoe T16
Price: 25,715 USD
Included Options: 5,500 USD
Freight: 1,225 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 32,935 USD
Beam: 7' 6"
Bottom Width: 6' 4"
Max. Recommended HP: 75 HP
Fuel Capacity: 13 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
Max. Person Weight: 950 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1600 lbs.
Interior Depth: 28"
Transom Height: 20"
Deadrise: 15 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 12.5"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 26.5"
Average Hull Weight: 1250 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 1500 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 2200 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 4' 2"
Package Height: 5' 5"
Package Width: 8' 4.5"
Towing Length: 22' 3"
Towing Length w/Optional Swing-Away Tongue: 22' 6"
Storage Length: 21' 5"
Storage Length w/Optional Swing-Away Tongue: 19' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 9 drink holders
- 4 mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Ice White console w/acrylic windscreen & soft-lined storage trays w/phone connectors
- TAHOE CRUISE™ digital touchscreen dashboard featuring a 7” (17.78 cm) multi-color & waterproof display w/high brightness for easy use in direct sunlight & w/anti-glare coating
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- KICKER® KMC1 stereo w/2 speakers
- Sport steering wheel
- Storage trays
- Non-skid mats
- Molded-in starboard footrest
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for use as spotter seat
- Midship port flip-up cushion allows easy side entry w/out stepping on upholstery
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seating w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Hinged mid-cushion for aft sunpad & fold-down seatback allows easy entry w/out stepping on upholstery
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps & navigation lights
- USB receptacle & 12V outlet at console
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.