Boat Storage on Lake Lanier, Lake Allatoona, or Lake Monroe
With 6 Marinas on 3 Lakes, we’ve got you covered!
Whatever your boat storage needs may be and on either Lake Lanier, Lake Allatoona, or Lake Monroe, we have the boat slip size that is perfect for your boat. All of our marinas also have 24/7 security, bath houses, ship stores, Fuel, open 7 days year round, and have a large service department for all your boat repair needs! If you’re looking for indoor storage our Port Royale and Victoria Harbour locations have that option. We can also help if you’re looking for only winter storage. All of our marinas also have trailer storage options available.
- We can accommodate ANY size boat
- Our storage facilities feature uncovered slips, covered slips, dry storage, and dry stack storage that can accommodate any length and beam
- Climate controlled bath facilities
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Wide spacious walkways and private patios
- Highly engineered breakwater designs to keep the harbor smooth
- Plenty of convenient parking close to each dock
All Marinas offer in-water dockage via designated wet slips. Each of our transient, seasonal and annual wet slips have electric & water for your convenience. Some of our wet slips are secured behind coded gates. All of our wet slip customers have the same access to call-ahead concierge services that our dry storage customers do.
Our wet slip options provide you:
- 24/7 access to your boat
- Electrical & Water
- Dock boxes at select locations
- Cable TV service-at select locations
- Dock carts provided for transporting your belongings
Dry Stack Boat Storage
Our Dry Stack option excels at dry storage operations(available at Victoria Harbour Marina and Port Royale Marina). Your boat is stored on a multi-level rack in a completely enclosed building or an outdoor rack system under roof. Each time you want to use your vessel, our staff will lift and launch and then retrieve and return your boat to it’s bunk with our large marine forklifts.
Our indoor dry storage options provide you:
- Protection against the elements keeps your fiberglass looking showroom new
- Enclosed, secure facilities
- Access to work/wash racks
- Unlimited launches of your boat will be in the water waiting for you
- Dockhand Assistance during launch and return
- Eliminates the need to bottom paint your boat
- Dry Stack accommodates boats up to 39′
- Large courtesy dock
- Gas Island with 90 Octane Non-Ethanol Fuel
- Open 7 days a week year round
- Lakeside Restaurants
- Large service store
- Full service center
- Paradise Rental Boats
- Boat Sales & Brokerage
Let our Boat Repair Mechanics do the work for you and get you out on your boat quicker
Boat Repair on Lake Lanier, Lake Allatoona, Lake Monroe, Gainesville, and Kennesaw
Each boat repair & service department will make sure you spend time using your boat, not working on it!
Full service lakeside marinas conveniently located on 3 lakes:
- Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA
- Lake Allatoona in Cartersville, GA
- Lake Monroe in Bloomington, IN.
For over 33 year, we have enjoyed a reputation for excellent service. Having received several awards:
- Mercury/Mercruiser Premiere Dealer award
- 2016 Mercury CSI (Customer Service Index) award
- Past 9 years of Five Star Certified Service Center for Yamaha Watercraft and Sport Boats, Yamaha’s highest rating.
Our factory trained and certified boat mechanics throughout our 5 full service locations to accommodate all your boat repair and routine boat maintenance needs.
Providing all levels of fiberglass repair, from the smallest chip to large structural damage is one of our specialties. The service department deals directly with all insurance companies so you don’t have to. We are large-boat specialists with the ability to haul out, make repairs, and bottom paint on any size vessel. Whether you just need a new prop or your boat needs a complete re-power, we can handle all your service requirements. Each Service Department provides full-service most other makes and models.
Over 30 Years in the Boat Repair Business
Boat Services Offered
- Winterize & Summerize your boat
- Bent / damaged shafts, couplers, props, struts, rudders from underwater collision
- Insurance estimates and repairs
- Fiberglass & gelcoat damage of any size
- Sterndrive repairs, rebuild & replacement
- Engine repairs, rebuild & replacement
- Leaky sterndrive bellows
- Gimbal bearing & u-joint replacement
- Generator repairs
- Contaminated fuel systems
- Marine heating & air conditioning
- Yamaha PWC and jet boat maintenance
- Bottom painting & hull blister repair
- Aluminum hull and outdrive corrosion
- Vessel water, sewer, and electrical system troubleshooting & repair
200+ units available to rent for any occassion! Rental units include NEW Yamaha WaveRunners!
- Pontoon Rentals
- Bowrider Rentals
- Deckboat Rentals
- Large Boat Rentals
- Water Toy Rentals
- WaveRunner Rentals