CALL *****RICK****** 770-406-2105 or firstname.lastname@example.org . This boat is located at Port Royale Marina on beautiful Lake Lanier in Gainesville Ga. For decades, Rinker has built their name on delivering affordable, well-equipped boats. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with tall free-board, the user-friendly cockpit of the 280 Express consists of wraparound rear seating, a refreshment center with sink, built in ice chest and storage, port side lounger, and a double helm seat with flip-up bolster. The aft facing “rumble seat” built into the transom is a nice touch. A walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
Below decks, the cozy mid-cabin interior of the Rinker 280 sleeps four with more galley storage than many boats her size. The head is nicely equipped with a shower and electric toilet. The forward V birth converts to a large V shaped dinette or conversation area with the flat screen TV easily visible. The mid-birth comfortably accommodates two
- Powered by optional Volvo 5.7 L 320hp engine with apx.800 hours and a Volvo duo prop stern drive.
- 5KW Kohler Gen Set
- Full Camper Canvas with Bimini top
- Large integrated swim platform with stereo remote, transom shower and “rumble seat” with cup holders galore
- Wet bar with built in ice chest
- Full instrumentation plus Standard Horizon marine VHF radio with DSC
- Garmin 741 XC GPS full color plotter
- Electronic depth finder
- Clarion Marine AM/FM CD stereo with remote controls at helm and on transom
- Electric Windlass
- Remote control spot light
- Trim tabs
- Snap out cockpit carpet
- A/C and heat