Boat Service on Lake Lanier, Lake Allatoona, Lake Monroe, Gainesville and Kennesaw
Each boat service department will make sure you spend time using your boat, not working on it!
Full service lakeside marinas conveniently located on 3 lakes:
- Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA
- Lake Allatoona in Cartersville, GA
- Lake Monroe in Bloomington, IN.
For over 33 year, we have enjoyed a reputation for excellent service. Having received several awards:
- Mercury/Mercruiser Premiere Dealer award
- 2016 Mercury CSI (Customer Service Index) award
- Past 9 years of Five Star Certified Service Center for Yamaha Watercraft and Sport Boats, Yamaha’s highest rating.
Our factory trained and certified technicians throughout our 5 full service locations to accommodate all your boat repair and routine boat maintenance needs.
Providing all levels of fiberglass repair, from the smallest chip to large structural damage is one of our specialties. The service department deals directly with all insurance companies so you don’t have to. We are large-boat specialists with the ability to haul out, make repairs, and bottom paint on any size vessel. Whether you just need a new prop or your boat needs a complete re-power, we can handle all your service requirements. Each Service Department provides full-service most other makes and models.
Boat Services Offered
- Winterize & Summerize your boat
- Bent / damaged shafts, couplers, props, struts, rudders from underwater collision
- Insurance estimates and repairs
- Fiberglass & gelcoat damage of any size
- Sterndrive repairs, rebuild & replacement
- Engine repairs, rebuild & replacement
- Leaky sterndrive bellows
- Gimbal bearing & u-joint replacement
- Generator repairs
- Contaminated fuel systems
- Marine heating & air conditioning
- Yamaha PWC and jet boat maintenance
- Bottom painting & hull blister repair
- Aluminum hull and outdrive corrosion
- Vessel water, sewer, and electrical system troubleshooting & repair