CALL *****RICK****** 770-406-2105 or firstname.lastname@example.org . This boat is located at Port Royale Marina on beautiful Lake Lanier in Gainesville Ga. For decades, Rinker has built their name on delivering affordable, well-equipped boats. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with tall free-board, the user-friendly cockpit of the 280 Express consists of wraparound rear seating, a refreshment center with sink, built in ice chest and storage, port side lounger, and a double helm seat with flip-up bolster. The aft facing “rumble seat” built into the transom is a nice touch. A walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
Below decks, the cozy mid-cabin interior of the Rinker 280 sleeps four with more galley storage than many boats her size. The head is nicely equipped with a shower and electric toilet. The forward V birth converts to a large V shaped dinette or conversation area with the flat screen TV easily visible. The mid-birth comfortably accommodates two
- Powered by optional Volvo 5.7 L 320hp engine with apx.780 hours and a Volvo duo prop stern drive.
- 5KW Kohler Gen Set
- Full Camper Canvas with Bimini top
- Large integrated swim platform with stereo remote, transom shower and “rumble seat” with cup holders galore
- Wet bar with built in ice chest
- Full instrumentation plus Standard Horizon marine VHF radio with DSC
- Garmin 741 XC GPS full color plotter
- Electronic depth finder
- Clarion Marine AM/FM CD stereo with remote controls at helm and on transom
- Electric Windlass
- Remote control spot light
- Trim tabs
- Snap out cockpit carpet
- A/C and heat
Additional MerCruiser and Volvo Penta engines available. Diesel also available. Default Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.